1. You are still using Blackberries.
2. I call you up to buy something and it was near on impossible to make that purchase.
3. When I did finely buy something and it went wrong, the onus was on me to fix it.
4. I complained about you on Social Media and nothing happened.
5. I contacted you on Twitter and you told me to ring your call centre.
6. I researched your products on my mobile on the train into work and your website was unusable.
7. I tried to buy something at 08:00 PM and got stuck on your web site and there was no way of interacting with you.
8. You are too scared to make mistakes in product development and innovation.
9. You don’t have customer product advocates.
10. You cannot innovate quicker than your competition.
11. You don’t crowdsource product design.
12. I’m not able to share and discuss my experiences on your web site.
There are probably many more.
If you can think of additional points, please leave a comment with an email or Twitter handle and I will publish again crediting you.
13. I don’t know/trust your CEO, because he/she has no social presence via @ShevINY
Tim Hughes is a Speaker and Market Influencer you can contact him at @timothy_Hughes and @OracleTim